Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Good morning

Dear good morning , please this is very urgent , i want us to be good friends and real to know each other very well for an important discussion of moving funds outside Africa Worth's millions of united state dollars , all the original deposit documents that covers this money are with me now ,and i have been in contacts with the finance company where this money was lodged by my father who is now late .

Dear please help me , i don't want my father relations to trace this money and seize it .they have called me many times asking me if i my father tell me any secret about his money in any Bank or in any country, of which i denied he don't tell me any thing , and i am sure they are among the plans that poison my father to death. all will jugde by God .

You know its very hard now to give trust to someone unknown before, So i would love it best if it will be possible for you to visit me here in Africa and we move together to the finance company and transferring all the money to your country and both of us will move to your country .
Please i want you to plan to come and you see all the original of the deposit documents with me and for you to trust me too,
I promise for good relationship with you in your country and i will give you enough money from this money , and you will take me as your brother and set the rest money into investments you know in your country .

Please i will stop here and be waiting to hear from you .

Thanks from
Shula Mbule.

No comments:

vadis web search

Custom Search

Extras!

JakFM




Bloggosphere News!

Popular Posts

Sindikasi Utama Okezone