Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

zlythern

zlythern

Link to zlythern

You Can Tell Me Now

Posted: 22 Oct 2007 02:05 AM CDT

Got Something Interesting ? Tell Me! - zlythern
Once in a while, i got some tips from my reader in my inbox ;) Thanks ^^

So, i thought i might as well add some form :) In case some of you couldn't find my email ;P

Just a click on the right sidebar, write your name, and tell me what have you found while browsing ;) And i'll do my best to catch up and post it ;)

The form is provided by Wufoo, the easiest way to build a form :D i'll put up a how-to next time ;) so stay here, and have a nice day ^^


Wufoo Form Builder - zlythern

p.s: don't forget to Tell Me those interesting thing you found ;)

No comments:

vadis web search

Custom Search

Extras!

JakFM




Bloggosphere News!

Popular Posts

Sindikasi Utama Okezone